People in the local community are invited to support the organisation by becoming Members. Cobaw currently has around 60 Members and this has increased by almost 30 per cent in the last three years.
To be eligible to become a Member you must be:
- Over 18 years of age
- A Cobaw client or carer of a Cobaw client; or
- Provide unpaid voluntary service for Cobaw; or
- Live, work or be enrolled as a student at an educational service in the local community; or
- Have a previous connection with Cobaw (to be specified).
Membership entitles you to:
- Nominate to become a Board Director
- Attend Members meetings
- Vote in Board elections
- Receive a copy of our Quality of Care Report and community newsletters
- Receive updates about Cobaw activities, new services and special events
- Vote on changes to the constitution
For more information about becoming a Member, click here to send an email enquiry.