We are continuing to deliver services throughout the current coronavirus pandemic and can arrange appointments by telephone or video direct to your home computer, tablet or mobile phone.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s national scheme for people with disabilities.
As a participant on the NDIS, you will receive access to funds through your NDIS approved plan. Support Coordination is a Capacity Building support which is included in some plans, in order to support you to make the most of your plan and connect with appropriate providers. This service is available to people of any age, including children.
Contact us today 1300 026 229 to discuss your needs with one of our NDIS specialists or send us a message online via our Contact Us page.
What do Cobaw Support Coordinators do?
- Work with you to improve your understanding of the NDIS, your plan, accessing the portal and coordinating your supports
- Support you to implement and monitor your NDIS plan
- Strive to get the best value for your plan
- Be creative and flexible
- Connect you with informal community, mainstream and funded supports
- Attend meetings if you require support with understanding your funding or the NDIS
- Help you to understand service agreements
- Review your supports and goals
- Build your skills and confidence so that you can become more independent and develop and coordinate your own supports in the future
- Prepare you for your next planning meeting.
Support Coordination is delivered independently from other services at Cobaw. We refer you to the services and providers of your choice.
Useful NDIS links
Check your eligibility for NDIS funding through the NDIS checklist
Visit the NDIS website or contact the National Disability Insurance Agency on 1800 800 110