The Family Services program is a free and confidential service for families with children, from pre-birth to 17yrs, living within the Macedon Ranges.
Cobaw Family Services are a part of the Loddon Mallee Child and Family Alliance. This includes a coordinated information and access service point known as Child FIRST.
The program aims to provide support to families in need, by supporting parents and connecting them with local services, in order to encourage a positive family environment and ensure the safety, wellbeing and development of children. We also work with professionals from all fields to ensure the best possible outcomes for children and families.
The Family Services program provides a broad range of services including:
- Support for families, in their own home or other comfortable locations, where family members can discuss and plan for the changes they would like to see happen
- Group support, including parent groups and children groups, where those attending can get ideas, encouragement, confidence and friendship from others experiencing similar issues (specific group information will be available prior to commencement)
- Referral service or access to other supports and services
- Case or care planning.
Emergency Contact Information:
- Child Protection: Business Hours Free Call 1800 675 598. After Hours 13 12 78
- Kids Helpline: 1800 551 800
- Parentline: (8:00am-midnight: 7 days a week) 1300 30 1300
- Victorian Maternal and Child Health Line: (24 hours service – telephone interpreter service available) 132 229
- Safe Steps:1800 015 188 (24 hours a day, toll free)
Program Contact Details
Phone: 1300 026 229 or
Click here to complete our Contact Us form.
Cobaw Community Health Services Ltd acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.