We are continuing to work with families during this time.
The Family Services program is a free and confidential, case work and in-home support service for families with children, from birth to 17 years of age, living within the Macedon Ranges Shire.
The Family Services program, part of the Loddon Mallee Child and Family Alliance, includes a coordinated information and access service known as Child FIRST.
The program aims to provide support to families in need, by supporting parents and connecting them with local services, in order to encourage a positive family environment and ensure the safety, wellbeing and development of children. We also work with professionals from all fields to ensure the best possible outcomes for children and families.
The Family Services program provides a broad range of services including:
- Support for families, in their own home or other comfortable location, where family members can discuss and plan for the changes they would like to see happen.
- Parenting support, including groups where those attending can get ideas, encouragement, confidence and friendship from others. We also run parent/carer and child activity groups.
Emergency Contact Information:
- Child Protection: 1800 675 598 (business hours), 13 12 78 (after hours)
- Kids Helpline: 1800 551 800
- Parentline: 1300 30 1300 (8am-midnight, 7 days a week)
- Victorian Maternal and Child Health Line: 132 229 (24 hours service – telephone interpreter service available)
- Safe Steps:1800 015 188 (24 hours a day)
Program Contact Details
Phone: 1300 026 229 or click here to complete our Contact Us form.
Cobaw Community Health Services Ltd acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.