Cobaw Community Health is an Agent for Centrelink and Medicare services and provides free self-service facilities where you can:
- Get help to set up and access digital services
- Get information brochures and forms
- Use the internet enabled computer, printer/photocopier and fax machine to contact Centrelink
- Use the phone provided to contact Centrelink to discuss your situation or use the phone claiming service
- Copy and have identity documents verified
- Fax claim forms and documents.
Please note that Cobaw staff members are not Centrelink or Medicare staff and cannot:
- Review, assess or amend your personal records relating to Centrelink or Medicare services
- Make any payments or decisions about payments
- Review, assess or vary payments
- Issue Electronic Benefit Transfer and other cards such as Medicare or Health Care cards.