Applications Close: Applications will be assessed as they are received.
The Quality Manager position is 0.6EFT. Ongoing
About the Position and the Person
As Quality Manager you will support the Leadership team and staff to ensure a safe and consistently high quality of service to community members who use Cobaw services, leading the quality, clinical governance and compliance systems across the organisation.
The key expected job outcomes of this position are to:
- Build a positive quality improvement culture, supporting all staff to embed quality systems and practices that deliver high quality services and reflect an ‘accreditation ready’ organisation
- Support the implementation and review of the organisation’s overall quality improvement, and compliance systems
- Oversee the system associated with the development and review of organisational policies and procedures
- Assume administrative responsibility and effective use of relevant quality and compliance software systems
- Maintain effective working relationships with staff and regularly participate in team and organisational activities
- Contribute to the leadership of the organisation and achievement of Cobaw’s Strategic Directions.
The personal attributes needed to fit this role are:
- Passion for delivering success in multiple accreditation systems
- Respects difference and values diversity
- Listens actively and inspires confidence and trust
- Flexibility to innovate within a changing environment
- Ability to plan work and establish appropriate priorities.
How to apply
For further information about the position contact Julie Cairns, General Manager of Community Services on (03) 5421 1666. As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds. To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: Position Description