Cobaw Community Health is offering parenting consultations for parents or caregivers with children 0-12 years.
These consults can be used to access support, information or practical advice and strategies to help you in your role.
Some areas that we can support you in are:
- Managing challenging behaviours
- Setting boundaries and limits that work
- Strengthening your connection with your children
- Managing and supporting your child’s emotional development
- Building confidence in your parenting
- Understanding ages and stages of development
- Plus, other areas of parenting you might want to discuss or clarify
Consultations are designed to meet your needs and can be a one-off or on-going. No issue is too small and big challenges are very welcome.
When: Every second Thursday. Next available consultations from 2 May 2019
Location: Cobaw Community Health, 142 Main Street, Romsey
For more information or to make an appointment contact: Deanne Brogan, Child and Parenting Project Facilitator on 1300 026 229 or email@example.com
Download the flyer here.