Applications Close: 9 am on Friday 24th May 2019
The Early Childhood Intervention Service (ECIS) Key Worker position is 0.6EFT. Ongoing
About the Position and the Person
As an ECIS Key Worker you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with a specific case load of children from birth to seven years that have developmental delays or disabilities
- Working with families and community workers to support the development and inclusion of the ECIS child into their natural settings
- Individual assessment, goal setting and therapeutic planning with families in a partnership model
- Working as part of a transdisciplinary team
- Annual and term planning
- Group and individual practice planning
- Resource development
- NDIS evaluation and report writing.
The key expected job outcomes of this position are to
- Work with families using family partnership and strengths based approaches
- Work with individual children to develop strategies that will promote learning and development
- Develop measurable goals and outcomes.
The personal attributes needed to fit this role are:
- Friendly, engaging and develops easy rapport with children
- Professional and collaborative approach to working with families and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and efficient at managing a busy case load
- Team player.
How to apply
For further information about the position contact Prue Southey, Primary Health Manager on (03) 5421 1666. As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds. To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Download: Position Description