Community feedback is the most effective way the team at Cobaw can ensure services are provided to the highest standard. Let us know about your experiences and any suggestions you may have for improving our services.

How do I provide feedback?

Phone 1300-026-229 our reception team will connect you to the person you need to speak with or take your complaint directly.
Post Written feedback and send to PO Box 146, Kyneton VIC 3444
In Person Drop into one of our offices and ask to speak to someone in person or you can complete a Complaints and Feedback Form
Email Email us at

Submit feedback

Scan the QR Code with your mobile device

QR code for feedback survey

We can organise an interpreter or you can get this in large print  

*You can remain anonymous but if you provide your details, we will contact you to discuss your feedback.

What if I’m not satisfied with the response?

If you are not satisfied with our service or a response, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly. If you still remain unsatisfied you can contact one of the following:

Health Complaints Commissioner Tel: 1300-582-113 Email: Web:

About: We resolve complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information in Victoria. We can also investigate matters and review complaints data to help health service providers improve the quality of their service. We act independently and impartially.

Disability Services Commissioner Tel: 1800-677-342 TTY: 1300-726-563 Email: Web:

About: An independent oversight body resolving complaints and promoting the right of people with a disability to be free from abuse. Disability Services Commissioner (DSC) works with people with a disability to resolve complaints about disability service providers, and we work with disability service providers to improve outcomes for people with a disability

Aged Care Complaints Commissioner Tel: 1800-550-552 Email: Web:

About: To work with you and the service provider to acknowledge and resolve your concerns or complaint and make a positive difference for people receiving aged care. To take timely action on issues raised through complaints to ensure people receiving aged care are well cared for and protected. To work with the aged care community to learn from complaints and act on opportunities to improve aged care.

National Aged Care Advocacy Line Tel: 1800-700-600 Email: Web:

About: Older Persons Advocacy Network’s free services support older people and their representatives to address issues related to Commonwealth funded aged care services.
Complaints, Feedback and Suggestions

Cobaw values diversity and will be responsive to the health needs of vulnerable people and may include promotion and advocacy. This includes but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with dementia or disabilities; people experiencing financial disadvantage; lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans* and intersex people and culturally and linguistically diverse people.