Community feedback is the most effective way the team at Cobaw can ensure services are provided to the highest standard. Let us know about your experiences and any suggestions you may have for improving our services.
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
You can provide your feedback by:
- Telephone: 03 5421 1666. Our reception team will connect you to the person you need to speak with.
- Post: Offer your written feedback and send to PO Box 146, Kyneton VIC 3444
- Person: Drop into one of our offices and either ask to speak to someone in person or complete a Did We Help You? feedback form.
If you provide your details, we will contact you to discuss your feedback.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
- Fill out a complaint form online at www.hcc.vic.gov.au or
- Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.
You can also provide feedback directly to us by completing the following form.