Cobaw employs over 80 staff who deliver a range of services to the community across the Macedon Ranges Shire and beyond. Our staff are the critical link between clients and the services we provide, and we value their commitment to providing quality outcomes.
We offer the following benefits to staff:
- Strong culture of team work and collaboration
- Best practice policy and procedures with a strong focus on professional development including annual all staff days, support and supervision structures, and in house training opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging and Meals Entertainment allowance for permanent staff
- Health & Wellbeing program
- Continuous quality improvement (QIP accredited)
- A wide variety of community partnerships and links to other organisations
- Beautiful location in the Macedon Ranges, only a 50 minute drive from Melbourne. See Macedon Ranges Shire Council for further information on the area.
Click here to view Cobaw’s current employment opportunities.